Full time store assistent
YONOBI is seeking a detail-oriented full-time store assistant to join our team in Copenhagen from September 2021. This position is best suited to someone who wants to work on a variety of projects including B2C, digital marketing, store display installations, social media maintenance, and more.
As an fulltime store assistant you will be working closely with YONOBI owner and founder Nanna Egebjerg, as well as our creative collaborative partners and artists. The work environment at YONOBI is fun, dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative which requires independence and the ability to take initiative.
Tasks includes, but are not limited to:
- Store maintenance and helping out customers
- Website maintenance and updates
- Produce product imagery for web and social media
- Assist in administrative duties
- Customer service
- Order processing, shipping orders etc.
- Helping out with visual exhibitions in our store
- Highly organised and self-sufficient
- Experience with or highly interested in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Team player with a willingness to learn
- Interest in design, crafts and a general knowledge of the industry
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- Experience with taking photos and small videos.
- Experience with Shopify web system, not a requirement but a plus.
What YONOBI offers:
- The opportunity to be a key part of an exciting growth journey
- An opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- Being a part of a small team, where you can gain a lot of responsibility and influence
- Creative influence in creating store displays and exhibition
- Discount on YONOBI products
- An inspiring, fun and ever-evolving workspace in the heart of Copenhagen
The position is from 1st of September 2021. The position is 30 hours / week, typically from 10.00 - 18.00 week days. Extra hours can be expected during busy periods.
Send your application to email@example.com, subject field store assistant. Application deadline 1st of august, 2021.