We're slowly starting to open the studio again, which means all classes will be held.
We understand, that some of you may be concerned about joining a class due to the corona situation, therefore we would just like to share some of the things we have done to secure the safety of our teachers and participants.
- Our classes are small, maximum of 8 people on each class.
- All participants will have their own wheel and own tools.
- We have created even more space around each working space by opening up for our new wheel room, with 8 brand new wheels and lots of light and air.
- All tools are getting disinfected after each class, all aprons and surfaces are clean after each class.
- There are sanitiser and gloves available at the entrance and near every zink.
- The studio space will be ventilated both during, before and after the classes, and if the weather is warm all doors will be open during classes.
If you have questions don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, only regarding classes please contact email@example.com
Updated May 6th 2020